Friday, September 4, 2009

Del.icio.us and Technorati

I was able to set up an account in Del.icio.us without any trouble and went on to bookmark a number of websites. It's easy to see how useful Del.icio.us would be in most work situations to allow for sharing of information. I (think) I even managed to set up an RSS feed from one of the bookmarked sites to my blog.

When exploring Technorati I ran into problems with the explanatory video. I didn't have the relevant software to run the video but, try as I might, I was unable to download this. It kept stalling half-ways through the operation. I finally gave up on the video and read the introduction instead. Technorati is definitely a great tool if you want to track blogs but, for the moment at least, I'm not going to go there. For now, the RSS updates to my blog are about all I can keep up with.

No comments:

Post a Comment