Monday, October 12, 2009

Week 12 - Summary

I can't believe I made it to this point. Around the 7th week I thought I'd falter so I'm delighted I stuck with it.

Overall, the whole experience was informative, enjoyable and, at times, challenging. I'm not one of the world's technological creatures and I think 23Things is particularly good for someone like me. Without this structured programme, I would never have discovered this vast world of cyberspace.

Overall I can say that I liked every new discovery (though, at times, it took me quite a while to complete an exercise). I think Google Maps was the most enjoyable and I definitely will be revisiting that any chance I get.

From a work perspective, I think the most useful to my own situation would be Wikis. I think using Wikis would save a lot of time and energy. At the moment, I can't see a use for any of the other tools in my own particular work situaton.

From a personal point of view, I loved the social networking aspect and Flickr and intend to use these regularly in future.

The only thing I have reservations about is the number of new accounts I had to create. I mostly used the same password but, for some, you could not have a symbol in your password and so I had to slightly change it. In a few months time, I will probably have trouble remembering passwords for some accounts.

Overall, I enjoyed the programme and thanks to Peter and all the team for all the effort you put into this.

No comments:

Post a Comment